All I want to do today is:
- listen to mellow music (iron & wine and morrissey so far)
- pack, unpack, and repack my new camera bag
- tell myself I should do laundry to prepare for the week, then realize at 11pm I didn’t do any and scrape together an outfit for the morning
- see I can get my hair to curl properly
- keep reading the book I started last night
All I want is to have all the privileges of adulthood with none of the inherent responsibilities.
Is that too much to ask?
Speaking of my new camera bag – I will definitely have an entire post just about this bag, because I love gear. I LOVE gear. I am a form follows function gal with an affinity for clever pockets. This bag makes my heart glow. The folks at Precision Camera were so patient and helpful. I love this bag so much I’m already thinking about how great it’s going to be to fly with – even though I have no flights planned for the first time in five years. But! I live in a great city now, so I don’t need to fly away as often, and this bag is going to have a baptism by fire – at sxsw.
Tags: gear, photography & cameras
Comments feed for this article
Trackback link: http://www.librarylea.com/on-a-foggy-sunday/trackback/